We are proud today to announce the launch of the new website for Dominic McInerney Solicitors. This has been the culmination of many weeks of effort and we’re very pleased with the outcome. This short article reviews the website’s features and our plans for its future development.
The Practice required a bright and functional website, which provided an overview of Dominic McInerney Solicitors and a means by which visitors could make contact. The central Call to Action was therefore the phone number, which is placed top right of every page and and the Free Consultation form, which takes pride of place on the right hand side of every page.
The website boasts the following features:
- It is “Mobile Friendly”, which means that it looks great on mobile devices from IPADs to mobile phones.
- It has a Blog system built in to share tips and latest news
- The Contact Form has a map to our Practice
- There is a link to our new Facebook Page at the top of the page and RSS functionality is available
- A Search Box is present on all pages to help visitors quickly find content based on keywords
The Latest News section will be updated on a regular basis to include up-to-date information from the industry, which will be of interest to visitors. There is the option on the right hand side of the screen to subscribe to receive automatic email updates every time another news story is added.
A Facebook Page has been developed and the quest has started to generate as many Likes as possible so please click on the Facebook icon at the top of the page and Like it!
In common with all websites, this site will remain a work-in-progress. It will grow and change continually over the weeks and months to come with Latest News stories added and more details provided on our Key Service Areas. If you have any ideas for improvements, we would love to hear them – just contact us.